If you submitted your case using TMW Online, simply login and select 'My cases' to see a list of your current applications.
We've enhanced TMW Online to improve your case tracking experience, you can:
- View detailed case requirements and valuation events
- Easily upload documentation using scan and attach
- Download case documents
- Change the regularity of email alerts for each case to suit your preference.
If you submitted your case using MTE, simply login and view your current applications.
Conveyancing case check
Track the progress of your conveyancing case using:Enact
- Call their priority TMW broker phone line on 0344 244 2974.
- Email TheMortgageWorksBrokers@enact.co.uk.
- One email can be used for multiple cases. If you email before 3pm, you’ll receive a same-day reply. After 3pm you will receive a reply the following day (within 24 hours).
- Your client can also obtain updates by logging into the Enact online portal.
- Log on to the case check online portal.
There are a small number of cases that can't be submitted online. You can view paper exceptions on our how to submit a case page. Should you need to submit a paper application, we'll keep you updated on your case by email.