With effect from Tuesday 13 January, we're introducing a range of longer term options. These include new 5 year fixed products at 80% LTV and 10 year fixed products at 75% LTV (all with a stress rate of 4.99%).
See a summary of the changes below:
- 10 year fixed rates up to 75% LTV at 4.99% with a £995 fee
- 5 year fixed rate up to 75% LTV at 4.19% with a £1,995 fee
- 5 year fixed rates up to 80% LTV starting from 4.49%
- Existing Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) products replaced with new fee options
Reductions to existing products
- 5 year fixed up to 75% LTV with a £995 fee will be reduced by 0.10% to 4.39%
- 2 year fixed up to 80% LTV with a 2.50% fee will be reduced by 0.15% to 3.99%
Withdrawn products and end date extensions
- 2 year fixed rates up to 80% LTV with a £995 fee will be withdrawn
- End dates across all new business and existing customer products extended
Securing current products
As a result of these changes, all product codes will be updated. You can secure any current products available via TMW Online or TMW MTE by submitting a Full Mortgage Application (FMA) by 8pm Monday 12 January.
Where applicable, paper applications must be postmarked up to Monday 12 January.