From Wednesday 3 June we're making the following changes:
- Clients who are remortgaging their current residential property as a Buy to Let with TMW can now apply for their onward residential mortgage with Nationwide
- As part of a new dedicated Let to Buy range we're rewarding your clients with £250 cashback when they complete their onward Nationwide residential mortgage
- Select a product from our dedicated range to ensure your client receives the cashback
We're also relaunching our Let to Buy range:
- Free valuation with all products in our new Let to Buy range
- Fixed rates now starting from 2.79% with a £1,995 arrangement fee*
- Tracker rates now starting from 2.74% with a £995 arrangement fee*
*£150 booking fee applies to all products
Securing current products
As a result of these changes, we'll be withdrawing all current Let to Buy products with effect from 8pm Tuesday 2 June. You can secure any current products available via TMW Online or TMW MTE by submitting a Full Mortgage Application (FMA) by 8pm Tuesday 2 June.
Where applicable, paper applications must be postmarked up to Tuesday 2 June.