We're always looking for ways to improve our processes, and as a direct result of your feedback we're making further improvements to TMW Online and TMW MTE.
For full details of all the improvements we're making, take a look at our new TMW Online Guide.
Read on for important information about system unavailability, pipeline applications, and an overview of our key improvements, which mean you'll be able to:
- Submit further advance and porting applications using TMW Online (subject to eligibility and lending criteria)
- Upload documentation to TMW Online using scan and attach, meaning you'll no longer need to email your proofs
- Download case documents online, including a DIP certificate, when you receive an accept decision
- Benefit from improved case tracking and alerts
To make these changes, TMW Online and TMW MTE will be unavailable from 4pm Saturday 17 September until 8am Monday 19 September. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We won't ask you to reprocess any existing applications or complete any additional information, and to minimise disruption we'll be adopting the following approach:
- Any porting or further advance paper applications submitted before the system changes go live will need to follow the current process
- All active pipeline cases in TMW Online and TMW MTE will automatically have alert preferences set to weekly. You can change your alert preferences when you log in if required
- Case Activity and Outstanding Requirements will be updated in the Case Summary screen of TMW Online. Alerts for previous activity won't be available for pipeline cases