To make it easier to do business with The Mortgage Works, you can now submit photos of proofs for your client's applications.
Here's a summary of how it works:
- You can submit any proofs needed for a case requirement (including proof of name and address) as a photo.
- When you take a photo of the original proof, you'll need to make sure the quality of the photo is legible and captures the whole document.
- Then, scan and attach it to your application and we'll process it. Photos need to be in either PDF, TIF or JPEG files. And your documents will need to be under 5MB in size.
- If a proof is more than one page, please upload it as one attachment rather than separate attachments, otherwise it'll delay us being able to process your application.
- If you have a paper application, submit proofs as a photo as you would normally submit proofs for a paper application.