Let to Buy
- Easy to use Buy to Let calculator
Loan amount based on rental income only.
- All arrangement fees may be added to the loan (with the exception of any up front, non refundable, booking fee. Applicable on products with free standard valuation, free standard legals, or cashback options).
- Interest will be charged.
- Minimum % arrangement fee £595
Free standard valuation and free standard legals or cashback products
† Products available through TMW Online. Only available for single property applications. For exceptions please refer to TMW rate guide. Please see our Lending Criteria page for full terms and conditions and a list of non-standard legal fees your client may have to pay.
Let to Buy
All first time and experienced landlord applicants who are remortgaging their existing residential property as a Buy to Let must choose from the Let to Buy product range.
- Maximum age 90 at loan maturity (75 for first time landlords)
- Maximum 75% LTV
- Maximum loan size £500,000 (unless otherwise stated)
- The applicant(s) must have owned their residential property for at least 6 months (with or without a mortgage) at the time of application
- Loan purpose: to remortgage their residential property into a Buy to Let property
- Remortgage applications will only be accepted where there is a simultaneous onward purchase of a new residential property, which must be confirmed by the acting solicitor.