†Free standard valuation and free standard legal fee or cashback products available through TMW Online for single property applications.
- All arrangement fees may be added to the loan.
- Interest will be charged.
- Minimum % arrangement fee £595
Buy to Let exposure with Nationwide Group of over £1m (before or after new loan):
- Fixed rates: new property application based on product pay rate or 5.99%, whichever is higher
- Tracker/Variable rates: new property application based on product pay rate + 0.5% or 5.99%, whichever is higher
Switch to Fix option allows an applicant to switch to an existing customer fixed rate, within the same product range, at any time during the benefit period without incurring Early Repayment Charges.
Remortgaging existing residential properties
All first time and experienced landlord applicants who are remortgaging their existing residential property as a Buy to Let must choose from the Let to Buy product range.
If your client is remortgaging their current residential property as a Buy to Let with TMW, they can apply for their onward residential mortgage with Nationwide.
Your client could benefit from our dedicated Let to Buy product range that offers £250 cashback, in addition to the free valuation that comes as standard with all TMW Let to Buy products.
This joint proposition is only available through intermediaries. For details on how to submit cases for simultaneous TMW and NFI applications, please read our Let to Buy processing guide.