Changes to help support your clients
Over the past year, we’ve worked to improve the level of service, choice and support we offer you and your clients. Here are some of the improvements we’ve made recently. You can also download this information in our printable guide
Supporting you and your clients
Here at TMW we want to do the best by you and your clients, especially during this difficult time. With this in mind, and in line with the current government guidelines, we’ve launched a Home Support Package to support your clients who are still being affected financially by the coronavirus outbreak.
To keep you informed about our changes to our services, we’ve also created a regularly updated coronavirus support page which includes payment holidays and valuation information.
Saving you time
We’re always looking for new ways to save you time and submit business easier. We’ve made several changes to the TMW Online including:
- Easier case tracking
- You can now use TMW Online on your mobile
- You can now submit your Limited Company applications online
- And you can enable another registered admin user to receive email alerts on your cases.
Other ways we’ve tried to help save you time when submitting business with us include:
- Extending the offer validity period for remortgage and further advance applications to 6 months.
- We reduced the number of proofs required for evidence of deposit
- We simplified how we stress further advance applications for clients whose existing product is coming to an end
Improved product range
We listen to your feedback you give us and are always looking to improve the choice and flexibility in our product range. Some changes we’ve implemented to achieve this include:
- We’ve increased our maximum loan for Buy to Let First Time and Experienced Landlords
And don’t forget:
- There are no maximum age limits for Experienced Landlord applications up to 65% LTV
- There are no minimum income requirements
- We pay procuration fees for new product switch applications
- Dedicated product range for Large Portfolio landlords.
If you have a question, you can contact a Business Development Adviser in one of our regional teams using Broker Chat.