Terms and conditions
When we refer to The Mortgage Works, we mean:
- The Mortgage Works (UK) plc
- Companies administered by The Mortgage Works. These include: E-Mex Home Funding Ltd and Derbyshire Home Loans Ltd.
- The Mortgage Works (UK) plc is registered in England number 2222856. Registered Office: Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon SN38 1NW.
- The Mortgage Works (UK) plc is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nationwide Building Society and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 189623. Most buy-to-let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- All details correct at time of publication.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Terms and conditions of products and services and interest rates may be varied.
- The products and services on this site are available to UK residents only (excluding Northern Ireland for mortgages) and none of the information on this site is intended for viewing by anyone living outside the UK.
- Nothing appearing on this site amounts to a formal offer to sell any product or service.
- Where this site links to other web sites, The Mortgage Works accepts no responsibility or liability for their content or accuracy.
- Any dispute arising in relation to this site or anything appearing on it will be governed by English law.
- The Mortgage Works may monitor and record any telephone calls for training and security purposes.
- All loans and mortgages are subject to status, valuation and certain restrictions. Your property will be required as security. Loans and mortgages are not available to persons under 21 years of age. Written quotations available on request.
- Mortgage products are available to new customers or to existing customers, with the exception of our Product Switch range which is available to existing customers only.
- BT landline calls to 0845 numbers cost a maximum of 3p per minute. Calls from other networks may vary.