How to submit a case
Please note: Brokers can only submit their own mortgage application as a customer through TMW Direct.
Alternatively, your application can be submitted through TMW Online by another intermediary.
On this page
- Limited Company, porting and further advance applications
- Product switch applications
- Paper Exceptions
Limited Company, porting and further advance applications
Most applications can be submitted via TMW Online.
Limited Company, porting and further advance applications submitted via TMW Online go straight to full mortgage application (FMA).
There is no decision in principle (DIP) produced before FMA, as the application is assessed when the FMA is received. To get a Mortgage Illustration for porting and further advances, a request must be made using the Manual Mortgage Illustration Request Form
For Limited Company cases, you can get these from your sourcing system.
Product switch applications
Product switch applications for properties valued under £1 million can be completed via the Online Mortgage Switcher (OMS). You can also find out more around eligibility and support when switching.
The following application types need to be submitted as paper applications:
- Product switch applications for properties valued at £1 million or over - you'll need to complete one of our product switch application forms
- Transfer of Equity - you'll need to complete one of our Transfer of equity application forms
- Limited Company Buy to Let applications submitted before 2018 (this applies for existing borrowers and not for new borrowing. However, like for like porting applications can be considered).
Postal Paper applications and supporting information should be sent to:
Northampton Administration Centre
Kings Park Road
Northampton, NN3 6NW