Our Limited Company product range
Your client can own and manage their Buy to Let properties under a Limited Company. Our dedicated range of products have been crafted to support the growing number of landlords wanting to invest in Buy to Let within a Limited Company structure*. You can find these on our product finder.
- 2 and 5 year fixed term products with free standard valuation
- Products available up to 75% LTV
- 125% Interest Cover Ratio (ICR) for Buy to Let (170% for HMOs)
- Available to first time, experienced and portfolio landlords
- Additional 0.10% gross procuration fee for Limited Company New Business applications
- A comprehensive range of switcher products.
How to apply
You can apply for Limited Company products through TMW Online.
You can't get a Decision in Principle (DIP) through TMW Online. Mortgage Illustrations should be obtained from your usual sourcing system.
Things to consider
There are a few things to consider if your client is thinking about taking a buy to let mortgage under a Limited Company. Take a look at some key facts we’ve pulled together, including information about stamp duty, tax, real examples and more.
*BDRC Q3 2019 BTL Barometer