Switch your client's mortgage online
- Compare their current mortgage with our latest offers
- Shortlist the mortgages they’re interested in and compare rates, features and monthly payments
- Switch their deal online in a matter of minutes
To see our switcher products, please view our latest switcher product guide.
If your client is a DHLL or E-Mex customer and wants to switch, view our switcher guides and forms.
Our simultaneous Rate switch and Further Advance application process is currently unavailable. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.
If you require account specific information prior to creating a switcher application, please ensure you have completed the Third Party Authority Form. The form should then be emailed to SLLand&Deeds@nationwide.co.uk or posted to the address at the bottom of the form.
Be aware - switcher dates
You can switch your client's mortgage up to six weeks before their mortgage deal is ending, although the new rate won't take effect until the current deal expires.
Product switches always take effect from the 1st of the month. Switcher applications must be submitted and accepted, at least five days before this. After this time, the new deal won't apply until the 1st of the following month.
The table below shows the dates that an application can be submitted and accepted, in order to apply from the 1st of the following month.
|Date new deal applies from||Earliest acceptance date||Last acceptance date|
|1 November 2021||19 September 2021||27 October 2021|
|1 December 2021||19 October 2021||26 November 2021|
|1 January 2022||19 November 2021||27 December 2021|
|1 February 2022||20 December 2021||27 January 2022|
|1 March 2022||17 January 2022||24 February 2022|
What about procuration fees?
We’ll pay a gross procuration fee of 0.20% for new product switch applications. Full information is on our procuration fees page.
What do I need to do?
You’ll need to access the OMS by following these simple steps:
- Login to TMW Online as normal.
- On the home screen select ’Switch an existing mortgage’.
- Then enter the following details to start the process:
- The first 8 digits of your client's mortgage account number
- Their date of birth.
- The sort code of the bank/building society account from which their mortgage Direct Debit is taken (if they don’t pay by Direct Debit, enter their exact last payment amount).