If your client is a customer with The Mortgage Works or they're switching a Limited Company account, they'll be eligible to switch using our Online Mortgage Switcher (OMS) service, you can login to TMW Online to:
- Compare their current mortgage with our latest offers
- Shortlist the mortgages they’re interested in and compare rates, features and monthly payments
- Switch their deal online in a matter of minutes
- Check the mortgage balance which will be displayed on the product selection screen.
To see our switcher products, please view our latest switcher product guide.
Switcher product guide
If you require account specific information prior to creating a switcher application, please ensure you have completed the Third Party Authority Form. The form should then be emailed to SLLand&Deeds@nationwide.co.uk or posted to the address at the bottom of the form.
You can complete a rate switch application for your client up to 13 weeks before their mortgage deal is ending, although the new rate won't take effect until the current deal expires.
It's also possible to switch your client's mortgage if they’re currently within a deal, but an Early Repayment Charge may apply. See our 'Early Repayment Charges/In deal switch'.
Product switches always take effect from the 1st of the month. Switcher applications must be submitted and accepted, at least five days before this. After this time, the new deal won't apply until the 1st of the following month.
The table below shows the earliest and latest dates that an application can be submitted and accepted, in order to apply from the 1st of the following month.
|Date new deal applies from
||Earliest acceptance date
||Last acceptance date
|1 November 2023
||1 August 2023
||27 October 2023
|1 December 2023
||31 August 2023
||26 November 2023
|1 January 2024
||1 October 2023
||27 December 2023
|1 February 2024
||1 November 2023
||27 January 2024
|1 March 2024
||30 November 2023
||25 February 2024
|1 April 2024
||31 December 2023
||27 March 2024
|1 May 2024
||30 January 2024
||26 April 2024
Please note: If your client is a DHLL or E-Mex customer they can switch from 6 weeks before their product expires. View our switcher guides and forms.
We’ll pay a gross procuration fee of 0.20% for new product switch applications. Full information is on our procuration fees page.
You can submit a rate switch application by following these simple steps:
- Login to TMW Online as normal.
- On the home screen select ’Switch an existing mortgage’.
- Enter the following details to start the process:
- The first 8 digits of your client's mortgage account number
- Their date of birth.
- The sort code of the bank/building society account from which their mortgage Direct Debit is taken (if they don’t pay by Direct Debit, enter their exact last payment amount).
If you're having any issues logging in, please check with your clients to make sure that you’ve got the correct details. If you’re still receiving an error message, please contact us on Broker Chat.
Follow the steps below to find out how to switch your client’s mortgage using our OMS service.