TMW Online is our online application system which provides fast processing and case tracking to give you an efficient case experience.
Use TMW Online for new cases, KFI's, DIPs and case tracking.
We’re always listening to your feedback, so we regularly make improvements to TMW Online to save you time and make it easier for you to place business with us.
Register for TMW Online
To be able to use TMW Online you need to register with us before you can submit business.Register
Need some help?
If you've got a question, our FAQs may already have the answerTMW Online FAQs
Download our guides
Find out more about how to use TMW Online by reading our guidesTMW Online guides
Why use TMW Online?
Submit your clients’ applications easily
- Get DIPs in seconds and spend less time form filling and more time with your clients.
- View the how to submit a case page for paper exceptions.
Track your case online without the need to call – our systems are updated every 10 minutes
- Simply login and select ‘My cases’ to see your current applications. Follow the steps in our case tracking guide.
Choose when you receive email alerts
- You'll also be able to alter the regularity of email alerts per individual case to suit your preference.
Upload proofs to TMW Online using our scan and attach facility – you don’t need to email or post supporting documents
- You'll find a list of case requirements on the ‘outstanding case requirements’ section within the case summary screen. Don’t submit proofs we haven’t asked for as this could delay your application.
Dynamic form filling
- Information fields complete automatically-there’s no re-entering data between setting up client details, DIP and application form.
Download and print case documents online for your compliance records
- All data entered is saved and can be retrieved for compliance and auditing. You can print declarations for a complete data record.
- The following documents are automatically attached to the application record once they are generated.
- DIP Response
- DIP Certificate
- DIP Summary
- Application Summary
- Valuation Report
- Mortgage Offer
Save time by quickly creating multiple applications for the same client by cloning existing information
- Prepopulate key information by clicking ‘Clone’ when you’re on an existing case. Follow the steps through the case, then press ‘Submit’.
Our Contact us page has all the information you need if you have a pre or post application query.